If you have some documents you would like to protect from prying eyes, it is very easy than you think with Word and Excel documents. Word and Excel let you assign passwords to individual documents easily. Described below are the steps: 1. OPEN the desired document that you want to password. 2. Click the TOOLS tab, then Options/Security Options (or General Options if you're using Word 2007 or Excel). 3. Enter a password that you know you can always remember whenever you want to open the document. 4. Click OK and you are done. That's all you have to do to keep your documents protected. To keep the whole pc protected, always make sure you have an Updated antivirus program running on your pc. If you are not sure if it is working, you can read How to verify that your antivirus is working What do you feel about this simple trick ?
How to Protect a Word or Excel Document with a Password
- ► 2013 ( 261 )
- ► 2012 ( 405 )
- ► 2011 ( 336 )
- ► 2010 ( 155 )
- ► 2009 ( 48 )
- How To Send Free Web To Phone Emails Direct To Rec...
- How to Back up your Blogger Template.
- Free traffic: Import Your Blog To Facebook
- Free Downloads: Free Blogger Templates.
- How to calculate the worth of your blog in dollars...
- Liberty Reserve: Alternative to Egold
- How to put Adsense link unit in your blog header
- Nigezie: Free music, free videos, free traffic for...
- How to Protect a Word or Excel Document with a Pas...
- Free Download: Download Accelerator Plus (DAP)
- 2008 U.S Election Results- Obama wins
- How to verify that your antivirus is working
- ▼ Nov 2008 ( 12 )