This short post is for Nigerians who already know how to access the internet on their PC or laptop using their GPRS-enabled mobile phone.
- Connect your phone to your PC either with data cable or bluetooth adapter.
- Set up your internet connection (you can easily do this using PC suites)
- While setting up your internet connection, use the usual MTN settings i.e
APN = web.gprs.mtnnigeria.net
USERNAME = web
PASSWORD = web
- Using YF as the bypassing client, configure it with the following settings:
Freedom server = firstname.lastname@example.org (choose HTTPS as the connection mode)
Proxy address= 10.199.212.2
- Configure your browsers to use the YF settings
- Dial up your connection and enjoy.
This cheat might stop working anytime, don't worry because new cheats will always evolve. To receive automatic alerts in your email inbox whenever new cheats are posted on this blog, subscribe to this blog by using the SUBSCRIBE box on the left sidebar of this blog.
Need a manual on how to connect your phone to your PC via bluetooth to access the internet, OR you need a pictorial manual on how to download, install and configure the YF client for mobile browsing on your PC,