Would you like to be downloading YouTube Videos to your PC, and be watching them when you are offline? If Yes, Just Keep Reading...
If you have not been visiting YouTube, I guess you have been missing a lot. At YouTube, you can watch different types of videos. Personally, I love using the search box at the website for searching for video tutorials on my topics of interest which keeps helping me to learn new things, day in, day out. Video highlights of football games, music videos, funny videos etc are just a few categories of videos you can watch at YouTube.
At YouTube, you can easily watch any video online but you will never see a download link on the website; hence, the need for a solution which will enable you to download the videos to your PC without wasting time watching them online.
There are many ways of downloading YouTube Videos, but as at the time of writing this article, I use YouTube Downloader HD whenever I want to download any YouTube Video.
YouTube Downloader HD is a free tool to download videos from YouTube and save it to your local computer. The videos can be converted to avi video format or to mp4 (compatible with iPod, iPhone).
1. Easy to use: just copy video URL from your web browser and paste to YouTube Downloader HD.No need to use scripts or browser plug-ins.SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS.
2. Convert downloaded video to various formats.
3. Download YouTube High Definition and FullHD videos (available on certain videos)
4. Unicode support: YouTube Downloader HD can save movies whose names have non-standard characters (like Chinese, Japanese, Cyrillic, etc.)
5. Support for big video files
1. OS: Windows 95/98/Me/2000/XP/2003/Vista/Windows 7
2. CPU: 400 MHz or higher
3. RAM: 128 MB or more
4. Hard Drive: 10 MB of free space
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD YouTube Downloader HD NOW!
You can check out the homepage at : http://www.youtubedownloaderhd.com
Hope this info helps....
Written By Jide Ogunsanya on May 3, 2010
Like My Facebook Page and Follow Me on Twitter and Google+: