If you are in need of the biggest community on the internet, where Nigerians congregate, NAIRALAND is the place to go. As at the time of writing this article, Nairaland is the online spot with the largest number of registered Nigerian users. Members consist of Nigerians living in Nigeria and those in Diaspora.
It is the number one website in Nigerian owned by a Nigerian based in Nigeria. Seun Osewa, the webmaster and owner of Nairaland has grown this Nigerian online community to become one of the
most visited web site by Nigerians in the world as recorded by alexa.com.
Surprisingly, this website is actually a forum. A forum is simply a website made up of threads where issues can be discussed. Nairaland has threads and discussions on matters happening in Nigerian and matters affecting Nigerians. Nairaland is divided into many categories where you can discuss issues bordering on technology, entertainment and general matters.
There are many things you can do on Nairaland but before you start using the forum, kindly READ THE RULES. If you fail to abide by the rules of the forum, you might GET BANNED.
So, What Are The Things I Can Do On Nairaland?
1. You can get Latest/Breaking News In Nigeria On Nairaland.
2. You can discuss any issue happening in Nigeria on Nairaland.
3. You can seek for help on any problem on Nairaland. Lets say you are in need of info on how to scan your computer for virus, you can easily post your request on Nairaland. Within a short period of time, many Nairalanders will tell you what to do.
4. If you are a blogger or webmaster, you can use Nairaland to drive targeted Nigerian traffic to your blog or website.
5. You can advertise your products and services easily on Nairaland.
6. You can make new friends while discussing issues on Nairaland.
7. You can make money on Nairaland
8. You can get job vacancies in Nigeria on Nairaland
9. You can share pictures, videos on Nairaland
10.You can learn new things from the different tutorials been posted on Nairaland.
The list is endless. Just check it out and catch your fun.
If you know other things one can do on Nairaland, have questions to ask or just want to appreciate this piece of information, kindly make use of the comment form below this article, on my blog.