With the rapid growth of Globacom Limited, Nigeria’s Second National Operator in GSM, Fixed, Broadband, Gateway and the successful spread into West Africa Countries like Republic of Benin and Ghana, opportunities are now available for the services of young and dynamic university graduates to fill the position below:
* Good University degree
* Candidates must have completed the NYSC Programme
* Young, smart and intelligent male and female graduates who are not more than 30 years of age
* Should possess good communication and interpersonal skills
* Good territorial knowledge, ability to understand and speak the local language of the state of interest
* Should be computer literate
* Highly resourceful person
* Should have some selling skills
Adamawa, Kebb, Niger, Nassarawa, Benue, Taraba, Gombe, Plateau, Katsina, Kano, Kaduna, Jigawa, Yobe, Sokoto and Zamfara.
Method of Application:
Qualified candidates should e-mail their resume (stating preferred work location as the subject of the e-mail) on or before 25th September, 2010 to
Email: email@example.com or drop hard copies at Glo Offices and Gloworld outlets in the locations.
Wish you best of luck!
You can also read 4 Reasons Why You Might Not Get That Job
Well, In my future posts, I will be sharing with you more Job Vacancies in Nigeria and great job hunting tips. If you do not want to miss it, with other future freebies of mine, Subscribe to Ogbongeblog here NOW and make sure you verify the subscription by clicking on the verification link that will automatically be emailed to you after subscribing.
Do not forget to Download my FREE 20 EBOOKS.
If you have anything to add, questions to ask or just want to appreciate this piece of information, kindly make use of the comment form below.
Skype ID: ogbongeblog