Nigezie Top 10 showcases Top 10 Nigerian Music Videos. The Top 10 videos are always posted on the Nigezie Top 10 Facebook page. Today, I am sharing with you how I use to download these Top 10 videos from the Facebook page to my laptop.
Sometimes back, I wrote on How To Download facebook Videos using Greasemonkey. We are still going to use the trick explained in the article. Just follow the steps highlighted below.
1. Configure Your Mozilla Firefox as explained in How To Download facebook Videos using Greasemonkey
2. Go to Nigezie Top 10 Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/pages/Nigezie-Top-10/90646253369
3. Click on any Video you see on the page, which you will like to download.
4. Once the video opens on a new page, you should see a "Download" link on the page.
5. Click on the "Download" link and save to your PC.
6. Once download completes, you can then use your video player to play the video, though the player must support the Video format. I recommend you use Media Player Classic which you can download FREE OF CHARGE at Filehippo.
The picture below shows what the download link will look like:
I hope this helps...
Feel Free to share this blog post with your friends using the share buttons below this post.
If you have anything to contribute or ask, Kindly make use of the comment form below. If you face any problem getting this done, feel free to contact me via the comment form below this post.
Please, do not forget to SUBSCRIBE to this blog, so that you can be receiving future Facebook tips/tricks, articles, freebies DIRECTLY into your email inbox, even when you are not online.