Nigerian Army recruitment 2011 is on and you can apply into either Short Service Combatant or Direct Short Service. Through the Nigerian Army portal, you can Make Your Registration Payment and Fill the Applicatin Form. You can Edit Your Application, View Your Application profile, Upload Your scanned documents that is you credentials, and Check Your Application status to know if you have been recruited.
How To Apply for Nigerian Army Job:
(1) Obtain a PIN Code from any branch of Oceanic Bank nationwide upon the payment of N2,500 Application Fee to the Cashier.
(2) Logon to www.nigerianarmyms.org
(3) Read the Qualification Criteria and select either Short Service Combatant or Direct Short Service.
(4) Enter basic details as requested alongside the PIN Code.
(5) Login to begin filling the forms and upload documents and passport.
If you have any problems, Use the "Contact Us" link on the website.
Note: You can login anytime to Check your Application Status. Make sure you keep your username and password for login.
Kindly use the Share/Like buttons on this blog to share this info with your friends. God bless you as you do this....
Make sure you subscribe to this blog to get Latest Job Openings.... CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE NOW!