Today, I am sharing with you the NAFDAC Recruitment 2011 Application form, Vacancies and Conditions. NAFDAC ( National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control ) is a Federal Government Agency, charged with the mandate of ensuring the health of the nation.
NAFDAC is now accepting applications from suitably qualified Nigerians within and in the Diaspora to join its workforce.
- Must be a Nigerian by birth.
- Applicants should be between 18 and 50 years of age by 31st December 2010
- Be certified by a Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment
- Be computer literate
- Degree or HND holder must possess NYSC Discharge /Exemption certificate
- Only shortlisted applicants will qualify for the aptitude test and they will be contacted
- Any false information discovered at any stage will lead to disqualification of such applicant
- Advert will also be published in National dailies