Skype is a software that allows you to call other people on their computer or phones, for FREE anywhere in the world. Calling anyone, anywhere on Skype is FREE when they are on Skype too. This simply means if you and your friend have Skype accounts, you can start calling yourself for FREE.
Skype is FREE and easy to use. It doesn't just work on Windows. Skype is also for Mac OS X, Linux, PDAs using Pocket PC, iPad, iPhones and some mobile phones with a native look and feel for each platform. Talking, sending instant messages or even file transfers work between different platforms like a charm.
- Skype calling - Skype has all the features of an ordinary phone so it's even easier to manage your calls.
- Video calling - see who you are talking to at the same time as speaking to them.
- Add Skype and SkypeOut contacts - Add contacts who use Skype and those who use ordinary phones so you can call more people.
- Organising groups - group contacts under certain names and share them with your contacts so they can talk to them too.
- Basic chat and emoticons - when it's not convenient to call, chat or Instant Message (IM) your contacts.
- Group chat - for when it's easier to chat or Instant Message (IM) all your friends at once.
- Profile settings - change how you appear to the world and let people know a bit about you.
- Conference calling - talk to more than one friend at a time.
- Import contacts - search your address book to find friends and family that already have a Skype name and start calling them for free.
- View Outlook contacts - view and call your Microsoft Outlook® contacts quickly and directly from your Skype contact list.
- Quickfilter and Speed-Dial - find Skype contacts, recent chats and SkypeOut contacts quickly and easily, then enter their Skype name to call them back quickly.
You can also download different versions of Skype from Filehippo
Click here to Download Skype from iTunes for iPhone/iPad
If you want to connect with me on Skype, my id = ogbongeblog