Etisalat Nigeria has unveiled a new high speed access to the internet, tagged "EasyBlaze". EasyBlaze broadband internet access is a high rate data connection to the internet. The HSPA+ technology as deployed by Etisalat promises a top speed threshold of 42Mbps compared to 3.6Mbps or 7.2Mbps supported by most devices in the market.
EasyBlaze features include:
- Auto-renewal: Automatic renewal allows subscribers to purchase any of our data plans, as long as the subscriber has sufficient airtime credit in his account.
- Data Roll-Over: This allows a subscriber to rollover unused MB of the current data plan provided a new data purchase can be made before the end of validity period of the unused or active data plan.
- Product speed cap: Ability to apply cap on the speed per product and PAYG speed cap.
You can share your EasyBlaze data plan using Etisalat MiFi Router ( supports up to 5 users) or the Etisalat wireless Router ( supports up to 20 users).
Below are the subscriptions codes and SMS keywords of the Etisalat Nigeria EasyBlaze packages
|S/N||Plans||Price(=N=)||USSD Code||SMS Keyword to 229|
|4||Night & Weekend||4,000||*229*3*3#||MB7|
- The new pay as you use rate is now 5 kobo/per kb
- Check your data balance anytime – just dial *228#
If interested in the Etisalat Easynet plans, check out the subscription codes for Etisalat daily and weekly data plans here.
Feel free to share your views about this new Etisalat EasyBlaze.
Etisalat EasyBlaze: http://www.etisalat.com.ng/easyblaze/easyblaze.php