In one of my posts, I shared ScreenMuncher app with you, as an app you can use in printing the screen of your Blackberry but if you are using the free version, you will always notice a watermark on any screenshot you munch with it. Today, I am sharing with you, an alternative app, called Screen Grabber, which is FREE and DO NOT add watermark to your screenshots.
ScreenGrabber is the only app that has no ads, no nagging for upgrades, no watermarks, no annoying sounds that lets you email, BBM, post to Facebook and Tweet your screen grabs. Now with BBM™ Integration / Twitter / FB ! Send your Screen Grabs to your BBM™ contacts (requires BBM™ 6.0).
There’s nothing quite like Screen Grabber and free is always good. Real good.
• With a single click take a screen shot of your BlackBerry® screen. Tap. Done.
• Set your Convenience Key to Screen Grabber for quick access.
• Email that screen shot to anyone, anywhere, any time. JaredCo makes sharing simple.
• Send your Screen Grabs to your BBM™ contacts (requires BBM™ 6.0).
• Unlike other screen shot apps, Screen Grabber saves the screen shot image in a small size making it easier to email and to save.
• Screen Grabber stores all your screen captures in a new picture folder called Screen Grabs.
How To Use Screen Grabber App for BB:
On any screen, just push the BlackBerry icon key. Choose "Screen Grabber" from the menu. The screen grab will be saved in a new folder under "Pictures", called "Screen Grabs".
You will also have the option to email, Tweet, BBM the screen picture right after you grab it. If you don't want to email/BBM/tweet it, just hit the Back/Escape key on your Blackberry.
How To Download Screen Grabber for Blackberry
Just go to : http://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/23993/?lang=en