I know you might have stumbled on websites or blogs that claim they can show you how to make thousands of dollars a day and retire in a month or probably have received emails where the sender claimed to have made thousands of dollars by working only for a couple of hours. Interesting...right?
Well, all these are just popular tricks to deceive you in believing making money online is easy. Those sites that boast that you can get rich over night are not telling you the whole truth and if you fall for the bogus claims, you might end up frustrated in your quest for making money online.
Now let me make something clear to you… the truth is that online business is real but it takes time to build a way to make money online. You can make residual income online just like I do but there are some facts you must know, which are highlighted below:
1. With a computer, Internet access and a phone, it's possible to earn a living and make money from home, on the internet.
2. Starting an online business requires a very low start-up capital. You just need ideas, personal computer, internet access and some softwares installed on your computer. Although, you can start from Cyber-Cafes.
3. People who work from home are not necessarily involved in scams or illegal business. There are plenty of legal ways to earn money from home.
4. Nothing like overnight wealth on the internet. Working online does not make a lot of money for most people, but over time it is certainly possible to make a strong full-time income.
5. It takes a lot of serious hard work to make money online, and a lot of the work you need to do is learning about the process. You reap what you sow.
6. It is not compulsory you know html, programming, graphic design etc before you can start making money online. You can find someone else that can do any of those things for you. Fiverr.com/jideogunsanya is an example of one of the sites where you can get your job done at very cheap price.
7. You just have to sell something, be it a product (physical/digital) or services for you to make money online. If you don't sell something or render a service, then what will people be paying you for if they are to send money into your account or send cheques to you?
8. You will need to set your own schedule and rely on your own motivation and will-power to succeed in making money online.
9. Internet businesses run 24/7. Your website or blog where you will be making money online will always be available for people to access anytime anyday unless you have issues with your server.
10. You can work once and keep earning on the internet eg. You can create an information product which will keep earning you money for life.
11. Not everybody can make money online. There is no guarantee you will succeed just as there is no guarantee that you will make money if you invest in any business offline.
12. You do not have to be jerk of all trades to make money online. In fact, if you try to do everything people are doing to make money online, you might end up in confusion, which might lead to failure. Hence, pick a model and focus on it. For example, I am focusing on creating content (info marketing, blogging) despite knowing that I can also make money trading forex online, buying/selling stocks online etc
I believe this article should be an eye opener for you if you just want to get started in making money online. Remember, if you stumble on anything that sounds too good to be true, just RUN. There is no magic on the internet. You have to work in other to be making cool money online like I do.
If you've got any suggestion or question concerning this article, kindly relay your comments in the box below.
Feel free to check out : 12 Ways I Make Money Online