Many Nigerians want to make quick money on the Internet but don't know what exactly to do or which websites they can use to earn real money online. If you've found yourself in this kind of situation, then you need to sit back and relax, as I explain to you, one of the ways I make money online.
In this blog post, you are about to discover the secret process of making real money by posting ads online. I highly recommended this to you, if you would like to make money from the comfort of your own home with little or zero investment.
To get started, you will have to sign up at a site where you can post ads for free. Thereafter, you will have to be posting ads on the site and wait for people interested in the ads to call or mail you. Once they contact you, you can seal the deal and you make money.
Well, it can be an ad for anything. It can be an ad for :
- unwanted items you would like to sell eg your used phone, electronics, furniture, shoes, old books etc
- services you can render eg writing for blogs, website design, painting, phone/PC/ car repair, fashion design, bridal make up, cake baking, email blasting, online hype/bbm broadcasts, private tutor etc
- products of other people. eg ad of a land for sale or an house for rent in your neighborhood. It can also be ads for phones, electronics, furniture that people are selling in your locality. You simply identify people or business owners with products in your locality and place ads of their products online. When a buyer contacts you, you get the product from the owner, sell it, pay the owner and keep your profit.
The list of types of ads you can post is endless. You just have to think...
Now that you have ideas of which ads to post, what next?
==> Go to the sites that allow users to post ads and start posting.
Such sites will have a form where you can write the title of your ad, description, price and also allow you to upload photos of what you are advertising.
If you really want to make money posting ads online, here are some tips you should stick to:
- Sign up with a nice name, upload a real photo as profile picture and write about yourself in a way that will give people the confidence to do business with you.
- Use a valid email address when signing up. That email address that you are using on your smartphone is recommended so you can reply to mails without delay. Respond as quickly as you can to all emails. People hate waiting especially if it is an item they want badly and can get it from someone else.
- Use titles that you know people are more likely to search for and include keywords. eg Cheap London Used Blackberry Q10 With Battery Charger.
- If the ad is for a product you are selling, then in the product description, you can also list your location, when you’d be available for pickup, types of payment you’ll accept (typically only cash), if delivery is an option, etc. Never include your phone number inside the ad itself.
- Include good photographs as this is an easy way of making your ad stand out among the competitors.
- Re-post your ads twice a week. (once on a weekday and once on a weekend)
- If you're posting an ad for on online service which you can render from anywhere, you can consider posting such ads in popular towns on the classified site.
There are alot of such sites out there but I highly recommend olx.com.ng.
It's one of the top classified ads sites in Nigeria. The site has an app you can use for posting ads with your mobile phone. So, go to the site now, sign up and start posting. You can start with 10 ads of services you can render, be it offline or online services.
Don't delay this till tomorrow. Act Now!
Kindly use the comment form if you've got contributions or questions to ask.
Please, share this with your friends.