FirsteConnect is a multi-platform internet payment solution by First Bank Nigeria Ltd that enables Merchants and Retailers accept payments for goods and services on their websites from internet users irrespective of geographical location and time.
- Accepts payments from all card types (MasterCard, Visa and Verve cards.)
- Real-time transaction reporting
- Transaction settlement in Naira and USD (based on customer preference)
- Implementation cost: N150,000
- Merchant Service Charge (MSC) for Domestic transactions: 1.5% - cap of N2,000.00
- Merchant Service Charge (MSC) for International transactions:- 4% (no cap).
How To Get Started
Visit a First Bank branch close to you or use the contact form on First Bank website.
If you want to accept online payments from Nigerians, you can give it a try. If you can't afford the implementation cost, try VoguePay.
Recommended: 3al.com : First Bank eCommerce Channel for SMEs