You can put your email link anywhere on your blog but it will be picked up by spam bots and within a twinkle of an eye, your inbox will soon be full of thousands of spam emails. To avoid spams, it is better to create an image out of your email address.
To generate an email icon from your email, go to http://services.nexodyne.com/email
Follow the steps and then download the generated picture to your PC.
Upload the picture to anywhere on your blog and enjoy.
If you decide to link the image with your email address, your email address will be exposed to spam bots. So, it is better you don’t link the generated icon to your email address unless receiving spams make you some more money…(smiles**
- How To Add Feedjit Live Traffic Widget To Blogger: 2011 Update
- How To Get Free Articles/Web Content For Your Blog
- How To Install Statcounter In Blogger Blogs To Track Blog Traffic
- Pinging: How To Notify Search Engines That Your Blog Has Been Updated
- How to calculate the worth of your blog in dollars.