Online bill pay can help you manage your bills without having to worry about paper bills and checks. It helps you to avoid late fees and mail delays. Once you have online bill pay up and running, you can focus more time on the fun things in life. With Bill Pay you can pay virtually any company or person in the U.S. — your credit card company, electricity bill, cable bill, Internet bill or babysitter. You can even use Bill Pay to send money to friends and family.
How to set up ONLINE BILL PAY explains how you can set up different types of Online bill pay. You can also read HOW TO PAY YOUR BILLS ONLINE for more tips and what you need to pay your bills online. With Internet Bill Pay, you can pay all your bills in one place using only one password and pay anyone you’d normally pay by check. You also get email reminders and alerts when a payment is due or to confirm that it has been sent.
Many financial institutions are offering this service free of charge. You can ask your bank about it and I bet it will make life easier for you if they offer the service. For more information, read How Wells Fargo Bill Pay works.
View a list of companies that offer eBills courtesy USBank Internet Bill Pay.
If you have more tips to share or anything to say about this, kindly leave a comment below. Enjoy.
- 6 ways to get new bank account number in Nigeria banks
- How To Open Domiciliary Account In Nigeria
- You Can Now Accept Online Payments in Nigeria With Paystack Without Business Registration
- Alat By Wema Virtual Dollar Card Lets Nigerians Pay Online In Dollars
- VoguePay 3.0 Lets SMEs Accept Bitcoins Payment in Nigeria and More