While having fun as usual, trying to know new things on the Internet, I stumbled upon a tool and I decided to share it with you. This online tool enables you to find out the RSS feeds of any blog by simply entering the URL of the blog in the box provided. If you own a blog, start by using it to confirm the RSS feeds of your blog. The tool is http://blogcast.simplaris.com/?p=findfeed
If the link above is not opening, login to www.feedburner.com , burn your blog feed and get your blog’s feedburner feed address.
If you are using a blogger blog, try adding
” /atom.xml ” to the end of your blog address and that’s your feed address eg www.ogbongesms.blogspot.com/atom.xml
- MailOptin Plugin Lets You Create Email Newsletters Optin Forms On WordPress
- AddThis Audience Targeting Lets You Segment and Target Your Site Visitors With Custom Messages
- 5 Reasons Why I Use AddThis Marketing Tools On My Blogs
- AddThis Link Promotion PopUp Tool Helps Drive More Visitors To Pages You Want Them To See
- What Is The Best Way To Market Your Blog Content?