The Z-List is a concept started in December 2006 by Mack Collier from A Viral Garden .
If you wish to participate you should copy and paste a list of blogs in this post and include those blogs that you think should get more exposure. It is called the Z-list because it is a list of blogs not having much traffic in contrast to the A-list blogs. By publishing this list you will increase your Technorati Rank, Google Page Rank, get more traffic and more friends.
After you post this list in a post this will get reflected in Technorati and blog owners who check up on who is linking to them will find out about it and will come over to visit your blog and perhaps become interested enough (depending on your blog content) to leave a comment or even subscribe to your feed.
Here are the steps to follow in order to loin the list :
1. Create a new post.
2. Copy and Paste the entire list of blog links below
3. Add any blogs that you want to include near the top of the list.
4. Include the blog where you first got the list from, on the list in your post.
5. Make sure that all links point to each blog’s homepage.
6. Publish the Post.
You can join the list at any time. There are no fees. It is free. Copy and paste the below list. Add any other blogs you wish.
To make it easier for you, you can download the list here and then copy and paste to EDIT HTML of your blog. Cheers!
Secret Tech Infos
Complete help on Mtn Free browsing. Blogger Tips, Twitter tips. Recharge Voucher printing. Internet Marketing.
- Top 7 Ways You Can Create Awareness and Get Huge Followership To Your Blog
- 3 Things I Will Do To Increase My Traffic in 2012
- How To Get Traffic to Blogs and Websites: 11 Free Ways
- MailOptin Plugin Lets You Create Email Newsletters Optin Forms On WordPress
- AddThis Audience Targeting Lets You Segment and Target Your Site Visitors With Custom Messages