While surfing through yahoo today, I saw this funny video and decided to share it with you and also know what you think about it. In the video, overpowering winds redirected the ball, notching an own goal.
In the second half of a real match between German lower division sides TSV Wimsheim and TSV Grunbach last Sunday, a Grunbach player attempted to launch a booming kick against the intense winds only to have the ball hang in the sky and come right back the way it came, bounce high over the goalkeeper’s head and into the net, giving Wimsheim a 1-0 lead.
Wimsheim would go on to win 2-1, but if you’re Grunbach, I think you just have to accept that the universe was against you that day and move on. Or consider that Newton’s Laws of Motion weren’t a joke.
BUT IS THIS REALLY A GOAL?
- ChatFuel Lets You Create Chatbots Without Coding For Free
- Register for Konga Merchant Account and Start Receiving Online Payments in Nigeria
- How To Pay DsTv Subscription On Phone With KongaPay App
- KongaPay App for Android and iOS Lets You Make Online Payments In Nigeria With Ease
- Things You Must Know Before You Travel