While surfing through yahoo today, I saw this funny video and decided to share it with you and also know what you think about it. In the video, overpowering winds redirected the ball, notching an own goal.
In the second half of a real match between German lower division sides TSV Wimsheim and TSV Grunbach last Sunday, a Grunbach player attempted to launch a booming kick against the intense winds only to have the ball hang in the sky and come right back the way it came, bounce high over the goalkeeper’s head and into the net, giving Wimsheim a 1-0 lead.
Wimsheim would go on to win 2-1, but if you’re Grunbach, I think you just have to accept that the universe was against you that day and move on. Or consider that Newton’s Laws of Motion weren’t a joke.
BUT IS THIS REALLY A GOAL?
- GoTV Subscriptions for BbNaija
- Big Brother Naija Live Streaming
- DsTv Now App Lets DsTv Subscribers Stream Live TV and Catch Up Content On The Go At No Additional Cost
- Google Go App Makes Online Search Easy and Fast On Slow Internet Connections
- Yudala and Konga Merges Operations To Become Biggest eCommerce Marketplace in Africa