Have you been looking around trying to find a legitimate and more promising way to make money online while in Nigeria? Alright, Aimtech Nigeria is another sure bet for you. The company now runs its Affiliate Business that pays better than Google.
Aimtech Nigeria is a Nigerian web hosting company that offers different web hosting packages that will completely fit all your website needs. You should consider paid hosting if you are serious about managing and making money on your own website because there a lot of things that come into play, such as, stability, branding etc.
If you are in need of a web hosting company that accepts payments in Naira, right here in Nigeria, then feel free to hook up with Aimtech Nigeria. I am not saying they are the best nor giving you 100% guarantee that they will never disappoint you. A trial might convince you.
So, How Do I Make Money With AimTech?
By registering free of charge with Aimtech, you can easily activate an affiliate account and start making money referring people to the website.
Aimtech Affiliate Program, will provide you with custom links and banner ads you can use to make as much as 200 Naira per account you refer to the company. The company does the work, you cash the checks! – Isn’t that easy?
How it Works:
* You create a free Aimtech Account and activate your affiliate account.
* The website provides you with pre-made banners and links that links to your affiliate account.
* You put them on your web site/blogs, paste them on facebook or include them in your emails.
* The company pays you for each customer you refer to the website.
* Check your commissions and statistics at any time to see how you are doing.
* Request withdrawal at any time you need cash.
Affiliate Account Details
Opening balance : 400.00 Free
Commission per referral : 200.00
Minimum withdrawal : 1,000.00
Once you complete you registration, you will see 400 Naira instantly in your account. If you then refer 3 people, this will make you 600 Naira. Then, with the initial 400 Naira, your account balance will become N1, 000. You can then request for the withdrawal of the N1, 000.
Note: Opening Balance of N400.00 is a limited time offer that ends 31st December 2010. So, ensure you open your account before then to get the opening balance.
- Things You Must Know Before You Travel
- Why I Abandoned Law for the Network Marketing Profession in Nigeria
- MailOptin Plugin Lets You Create Email Newsletters Optin Forms On WordPress
- How Nigerian Lady Stumbled on a Secret that Turned Her N61k into N1.8M with Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency and How You can too!
- GTBank Dollar Card Expired? Renewal & Activation Explained!