If you do configure your phone or modem with internet settings of different networks, then the word “APN” should not be new to you. You will always need the Access Point Name of the network you want to use to surf the internet whenever you want to configure your phone, modem or even if you want to create prov files.
If for example, you want to use your phone to surf the internet using MTN data-ready SIM card and you fail to configure your phone with the APN of MTN, the phone might not connect to the internet at all.
The APN of the major internet providers in Nigeria are stated below:
APN of Etisalat : etisalat [Username = blank, Password = blank)
APN of MTN : web.gprs.mtnngeria.net [Username = web, Password = web)
APN of Zain : internet.ng.zain.com
APN of Airtel : internet.ng.airtel.com [Username = internet, Password = internet)
APN of Globacom : gloflat (for data plans) [Username = flat, Password = flat)
APN of Globacom : glowap or glosecure (this deducts your airtime)
I hope this short info helps….
If you have anything to say or question to ask, kindly make use of the comment form below.
Please, do not forget to SUBSCRIBE to this blog, so that you can be receiving future articles, freebies DIRECTLY into your email inbox, even when you are not online.
- Latest Opera4.2/5.0 Free browsing codes of all Networks (MTN,GLO,ETISALAT,ZAIN): June-December, 2010 Update
- 5 Latest Opera Mini4.2 MTN Free Browsing Codes:May Update
- UPDATE: 20 Prov Settings For All Networks
- 3 Websites For Creating .prov Settings:PROV Making Websites
- Download Tor Software For Free Browsing With Configuration