Are you on Facebook and sometimes, stucked with a problem and don’t know how to get it fixed? If Yes, worry no more because the Facebook Help Center is there for you. The Facebook help center is a nice place to get concrete information about anything that has to do with Facebook.
At the Facebook help Center, you will get answers to Frequently asked questions. More so, you will see “Top Questions” , “Common Searches” etc. There is also a “Search box” right there where you can type in any question you need an answer to.
Whether you want to know how to delete your facebook account, how to unblock your blocked/limited facebook account, how to tag, how to integrate Facebook Application, how to create facebook pages etc, you will get all the needed info at the Facebook Help Center. Check it out and see for yourself.
I hope this helps…
Do not forget to check out other Facebook Tips and tricks at www.ogbongeblog.com
If you have anything to say or ask, Kindly make use of the comment form below.
Please, do not forget to SUBSCRIBE to this blog, so that you can be receiving future facebook tricks/tips, articles, freebies DIRECTLY into your email inbox, even when you are not online.
- How To Add Two Call To Action Buttons To Facebook Page
- Facebook Live Audio Lets You Broadcast Live Without a Video Camera
- How I Download Videos From Facebook To PC Without Software
- 6 Ways Facebook Is Empowering Small Businesses To Succeed In The Mobile World
- Facebook Live Unable To Find Camera? Try This