First of all you must have a full launched website or blog, and I recommend you to add as many pages or posts as you can. Some people might tell you that you do not necessarily need to have a blog before you can register for Adsense, well, it is true but having a blog fastens your approval. Since it wont cost you anything to create a FREE blog, at www.blogger.com, I don’t see any reason why you can’t set up one for yourself.
Payee/Contact Name :- You must provide a real name as the “payee/contact” name while registering. This name is what will be written on your Cheque; hence, make sure it is a real name which you can defend at the bank at the time you might want to cash your cheque at the banks. AdSense applications with incomplete names won’t be approved.
Address :- You must provide a valid mailing address or else, your Adsense application will not be approved. I do receive my cheques through the Post office. You too can. You can always change your address anytime you wish to.
More so, In order to be approved, your website or blog must contain enough textual content for Google specialists to evaluate. If your website or blog is still Under Construction, or don’t load, your Adsense application will not be approved.
In addition, while applying for Adsense, you will be asked to enter the url of your blog or website. Please ensure that the URL is entered correctly or else your application might be declined.
Below are the simple instructions you must obey or else you will be banned.
- Don’t click on your own ads.
- Don’t ask others to click on your ads.
- Don’t include any prohibited site content, including adult content, violence or excessive profanity, or copyrighted material.
- Don’t modify the AdSense code.
- Don’t place images near ads in a way that may mislead users into thinking that the images are associated with the ads.
NOTE: You can display a maximum of 3 ad units, 3 link units, and 2 search boxes on any page. If you place more than those on any page, the additional ads will not display. Lets say you place 3 Google Adsense search boxes on your webpage or blog, it is only 2 out of the 3 that will display. That’s Google for you.
– To know more read Google AdSense Program Policies
Below is a snapshot of one of my Adsense Cheques and a snapshot of my October’s Adsense Payment.
If you are serious to learn how Adsense really works, I have 3 Ebooks that will expose all the secrets to you. Those Ebooks helped me a lot and I am sure they will help you too unless you hate taking action.
The 3 Ebooks cost just N1000. if interested, text me on +2347062918898 or send me an email. (Yahoo: jidex525). If you are not a Nigeria, email me and I will tell you how to get your payment across to me.
I hope this helps…
If you have anything to contribute or ask, Kindly make use of the comment form below.
Please, do not forget to SUBSCRIBE to this blog, so that you can be receiving future Google Adsense tips/tricks, articles, freebies DIRECTLY into your email inbox, even when you are not online.
- How To Remove Google Adsense Auto Ads From Your Blog
- Adsense Auto Ads : Benefits, How To Place Code On Blogger, WordPress and View Reports
- Add Ads.Txt File To Blogger Blogs via Settings
- Adsense Now Allows Placement of 320×250 Ad Banner Above The Fold On Mobile Pages
- How I Make Adsense Responsive Ad Code To Display 300×250 Banner On Mobile