A blog without traffic is just like a dead blog. So, if you do not want to kill your blog, you just have to keep driving traffic to it. The more the traffic to your blog, the more your blog monetizations will work for you. Today, I am sharing with you, a free way of driving traffic to your blog via NetworkedBlogs.
So, What is NetworkedBlogs?
NetworkedBlogs is the largest blog utility on Facebook with over 180,000 blogs and 400,000 active users. It is a MUST-HAVE Facebook application for any blogger on Facebook.
Whenever you publish a new post on your blog, this application easily publishes the post to your Facebook profile or Facebook Page. Your posts are also distributed to the home pages of your friends and fans. Once you add this application to your Facebook profile, all you need to do, is to add your blog’s feed and you are good to go.
I have been using this application for a while now and to be frank, it has really been helping my blog a lot. Another thing I love about it is the “discussion board” on the applications page. Right there, you can start a topic and then put a link to your blog post. If your topic is great,anyone that reads it will surely like to check out your blog and along the line, this person might just click on some ads, you know, that’s more Adsense money for you.
To start getting free traffic to your blog, all you just need to do, is to import your blog to Facebook using NetworkedBlogs.
So, Why import your blog using NetworkedBlogs?
* Easily publish your blog posts to your Facebook profile or Facebook Page. Your posts are also distributed to the home pages of your friends and fans.
* Posting can be automatic, or manual if you prefer greater control over what to share. If you choose the manual option, you can also choose to receive a reminder notification every time you have a new post waiting to be published.
* You can post directly from your profile status box, just choose the NetworkedBlogs option and your latest posts will be displayed. This option is also available for Facebook Pages.
* Published posts are presented in a nice format that catches the attention and encourages users to click. If you post doesn’t have an image,your blog thumbnail image will be used. An image makes the story looks nicer and encourages people to click through.
* Your friends and fans can share the same story with their friends on Facebook, or their followers on Twitter with a couple clicks.
* With one click, your friends and fans can also choose to follow your blog on NetworkedBlogs.
* The title, image, and ‘…more’, link to your own blog post. Unlike the Notes application which links to a copy of your post on Facebook but not to your blog itself. Also, note that the Notes application publishes to your wall only, but not to the home pages of your friends and fans.
* If you import your blog posts to both, your personal profile and your Facebook page, the comment threads for both are shared so discussion about each post doesn’t get scattered in many places.
Below is a screenshot of how your post will look like when published to Facebook using NetworkedBlogs Application.
How do I get started?
To get started, log in to Facebook and go to http://apps.facebook.com/blognetworks/
You might be asked if you want to add the application. In this case, respond with “YES“.
Once you get to the application page, click on “Add New Blog“
Once you are through adding your blog, you can edit your setting, to choose auto publishing or manual publishing.
Thereafter, go to my own NetworkedBlogs application page and follow me. Once you follow me, I will follow you back.
If you have any questions or would like to share some other traffic sources with us, kindly make use of the comment form on the blog.