Lately, Google has not been approving many Google Adsense registrations to the extent that some people have started spreading the rumor that Google won’t accept any blog who does not has a dot com address. Well, IT IS A BIG LIE. In this post, I will share with you tips that will enable Google to approve your Adsense registration asap (as soon as possible).
As at the time of publishing this post, you can apply for the Google Adsense program with any website or your free blogger blog and get approved in as much as you abide by the rules. This info was originally posted on a Facebook page and am sure you will find it worthy.
Avoid this :
1. Site under construction.
2. Not enough pages.
3. Not enough traffic.
4. Site that doesn’t comply with policy.
Via Ordinary Step :
1. Having a Blog / Website with English dominant.
2. Choose Themes Blog / Website interesting and much-loved.
3. Preferably create a blog on Blogspot.
4. If you already have a Blog / Website, be sure it has not previously been made to enroll in Adsense.
5. Create a post interesting articles of at least 10 posts.
6. Use GMAIL to sign up for Adsense email (be sure it has not been used to sign up for Adsense before).
7. Make sure you do not have an approved AdSense account before (multiple accounts).
8. Use Keywords much preferred, for example: Tips, Trick, Make Money Online, SEO, Health, etc..
9. Do not Forget to Pray…lol
Via Blogspot :
1.. Create a blog at blogspot.com (eg: http://something_you_like.blogspot.com/)
2. Fill your blog with articles, of course articles that correlated with your blog title. You can find it by googleing around using google.com and then do some modification on the article, to make it unique.
3. Try to publish 5-10 blog posts.
4. Then go to google adsense to register (http://www.google.com/adsense) or apply via the “Monetize” tab in the blogger dashboard.
5. Use your true identity don’t fake it, play it clean
6. Then wait, during waiting time, please keep updating your blog.
7. Make a blog post at least one per day.
8. Start promoting your blog, to get more visitor (easier via Facebook and Twitter).
9. Dont forget to Check your email. Usually the mail arrive within four working days.
10. If you got Approved, then you may put he adsense code in your blog, of course keep your blog updated too. and keep promoting your blog.
11. If you are not approved, Please check your mail carefully, Pay attention to the reason why your blog got rejected. Correct all the mistakes and “ReApply” via step 4.
If you are still having problem with your registration, kindly let me know.
How To Register For Google Adsense For Free
Requirements for Google Adsense Registration to Be Approved
How To Se Up Adsense For Domains and Start Making Money Even While Sleeping
……..and other Adsense tips.
I hope this helps…
If you have anything to contribute or ask, Kindly make use of the comment form below.
Please, do not forget to SUBSCRIBE to this blog, so that you can be receiving future Google Adsense tips/tricks, articles, freebies DIRECTLY into your email inbox, even when you are not online.
- Add Ads.Txt File To Blogger Blogs via Settings
- Adsense Now Allows Placement of 320×250 Ad Banner Above The Fold On Mobile Pages
- How I Make Adsense Responsive Ad Code To Display 300×250 Banner On Mobile
- Google Plans To Disable Adsense Ads On Fake News Sites