Facebook.com has unveiled a new design for the Facebook profile page to make it easier for Facebook users to find information of friends they really care about in a visually interesting way.
According to Facebook, you new profile begins with a quick summary of who you are, giving friends an easy way to see where you live now, where you’re working and more. A collection of recently tagged photos also shows what you’ve been up to lately.
Facebook new profile page is open to everyone and optional, you can try it whenever you want. When you log onto your Facebook account, you can get the new Facebook profile page by following simple steps shown below :
- Click on http://www.facebook.com/about/profile/
- Click on the “Get the new profile” button at the top right of the page.
3. Congrats, you have the new profile design.
Note that, if you activate the new Profile, you can’t switch back to the old one.
After activating your new profile, Facebook will offer you to take “Tour” of the new features of profile. Stay tuned to know everything about new Facebook profile page and how would it effect your Facebook account, friends and privacy settings.
I have upgraded to the new profile, you can check out my Facebook profile at www.facebook.com/jidetheblogger
Remember, if you want to have a unique Facebook address like mine, read: How To Claim Facebook Username.
I hope this info helps….
If you have anything to ask, contribute or want to share your opinion about this new profile page, kindly make use of the comment form below this post.
In my future posts, I will be sharing with you, more Facebook tips and tricks. So, for you not to miss it, Subscribe to OgbongeBlog Now!.
Click here to read more Facebook Tips.
- How To Add Two Call To Action Buttons To Facebook Page
- Facebook Live Audio Lets You Broadcast Live Without a Video Camera
- How I Download Videos From Facebook To PC Without Software
- 6 Ways Facebook Is Empowering Small Businesses To Succeed In The Mobile World
- Facebook Live Unable To Find Camera? Try This