If you own a blog or a website, with the Opera Mini Simulators, you can easily check how your blog or website displays on Opera Mini browsers via your PC. This is really essential if a meaningful percentage of your blog/ website visitors make use of Opera Mini browser to access your blog or website.
As at the time of publishing this post, majority of visitors to my blog make use of Opera Mini browser according to the stats via Google Analytics and Statcounter. As a result of this, I have decided to tweak my blog so that it can load faster via Opera Mini browsers.
You too can check how your blog or website displays in Opera Mini browser by using the Opera Mini Simulators below. Just visit the web pages of the simulators below, enter the address of your blog or website and hit enter. You only need the “Arrow Keys” and the “Enter” keys on your keyboard to navigate.
1. Opera Mini 5 Simulator : http://www.opera.com/mobile/demo/
2. Opera Mini 4.2 Simulator: http://www.opera.com/mobile/demo/?ver=4
I hope this info helps….
In my future posts, I will share with you, IPhone Simulators, Blackberry Simulators and other tips/tutorials. So, SUBSCRIBE to this blog now if you don’t want to miss them, even if I post them here, when you are not online.
- Google Jobs Search Feature Helps You Better Connect With Jobs Online In Nigeria
- MailGun Lets You Send Bulk eMails Through SMTP And Track Them With Powerful Analytics
- WhyNoPadLock.com Lets You Check Why No Padlock In Addess Bar
- Favicon Validator That Previews and Tests Icons
- AddThis Lets You Add Related Posts, Follow/Share Buttons, Link Promotion Tools and More To Your Blog