In one of my previous posts, I shared how to change facebook profile picture going from one page to another. Well, I just discovered a faster way you can change your facebook profile picture.
Just visit http://www.facebook.com/editpicture.php. and upload your desired picture. I have used and confirmed this on Nokia C3. Whenever I want to choose the picture to use, it takes me to the “Gallery” on my phone, where I can then choose the picture I want. So, feel free to try it on your phone too.
Note: You can bookmark the link too on your PC so that you can always find it easy changing your profile picture.
I hope this info helps.
Do not forget to check out other Facebook tips and tricks.
- How To Add Two Call To Action Buttons To Facebook Page
- Facebook Live Audio Lets You Broadcast Live Without a Video Camera
- How I Download Videos From Facebook To PC Without Software
- 6 Ways Facebook Is Empowering Small Businesses To Succeed In The Mobile World
- Facebook Live Unable To Find Camera? Try This