Lately, Google has not been approving many Google Adsense registrations especially if you do not have a meaningful blog or website you can submit during the registration process. As at the time of publishing this post, you can apply for the Google Adsense program with any website or your free blogger blog and get approved in as much as you abide by the rules.
1.. Create a blog at blogspot.com (eg: http://something_you_like.blogspot.com/)
2. Fill your blog with articles/ news, of course article that correlated with your blog title. You can find it by googleing around using google.com and then do some modification on the article, to make it unique.
3. Try to publish 7-10 blog posts.
4. Login to your blog and click on the “Monetize” tab in the blogger dashboard. Then, follow the instructions.
5. Use your true identity don’t fake it.
6. Then wait, during waiting time, please keep updating your blog.
7. Make a blog post at least one per day.
9. Dont forget to Check your email. Usually the mail arrive within four working days.
10. If you got Approved, then you may put the adsense code in your blog, of course keep your blog updated too. and keep promoting your blog.
11. If you are not approved, Please check your mail carefully, Pay attention to the reason why your blog got rejected. Correct all the mistakes and “ReApply” via step 4.
12. Do not Forget to Pray…lol
If you are still having problem with your registration, kindly let me know.
How To Register For Google Adsense For Free
Requirements for Google Adsense Registration to Be Approved
How To Se Up Adsense For Domains and Start Making Money Even While Sleeping
……..and other Adsense tips.
I hope this helps…
If you have anything to contribute or ask, Kindly make use of the comment form below.
Please, do not forget to SUBSCRIBE to this blog, so that you can be receiving future Google Adsense tips/tricks, articles, freebies DIRECTLY into your email inbox, even when you are not online.
- How To Remove Google Adsense Auto Ads From Your Blog
- Adsense Auto Ads : Benefits, How To Place Code On Blogger, WordPress and View Reports
- Add Ads.Txt File To Blogger Blogs via Settings
- Adsense Now Allows Placement of 320×250 Ad Banner Above The Fold On Mobile Pages
- How I Make Adsense Responsive Ad Code To Display 300×250 Banner On Mobile