Google Adsense allows publishers to request reissue of their Adsense checks. This means you can request for your check to be reissued and Google will reissue it to you, all you just need to do is to fill an online form.
If you think you should have received your check and it was not delivered to you, you can put a stop to it and Google will reissue the check to you. All you need to do is to fill a check reissue form .
To fill the check reissue form, go to:
After filling the online form, the Adsense team will go through it and get back to you.
Within about 15 days, your earnings will be credited back into your account and you’ll see a ‘Check stopped – earnings credited back’ line appear on your Payment History page.
If somehow, you happen to receive the original check sometimes later, please don’t deposit it at the bank, as your bank may charge fees for depositing a stopped check.
I hope this helps…
For more Adsense tips, check: https://www.ogbongeblog.com/search/label/Adsense%20tips
I am using this medium to thank Ikenna Odinaka of www.afterschoolafrica.com for letting me be aware of this.
- How To Remove Google Adsense Auto Ads From Your Blog
- Adsense Auto Ads : Benefits, How To Place Code On Blogger, WordPress and View Reports
- Add Ads.Txt File To Blogger Blogs via Settings
- Adsense Now Allows Placement of 320×250 Ad Banner Above The Fold On Mobile Pages
- How I Make Adsense Responsive Ad Code To Display 300×250 Banner On Mobile