At “Google Webmaster Central”, you can submit your blog or website to Google for listing in search results. You can get data about crawling, indexing and search traffic of your blog or website. More so, you will receive notifications about problems on your site.
When your blog or website is ready:
- Submit it to Google at http://www.google.com/addurl.html.
- Submit a Sitemap using Google Webmaster Tools. Google uses your Sitemap to learn about the structure of your site and to increase our coverage of your webpages.
- Make sure all the sites that should know about your pages are aware your site is online and have been updated. You can simply be doing this by Pinging your blog.
You have to be aware of the fact that Google can ban your blog/ website from the search engine listings if you fail to abide by the Google webmasters guidelines.
I hope this helps…
Feel Free to share this blog post with your friends using the share buttons below this post.
If you have anything to contribute or ask, Kindly make use of the comment form below.
Recommended : How To Add Blogger Blog Sitemap To Google and Bing Webmaster.
- Google Scrapper Report Form For Reporting Copycats
- MailOptin Plugin Lets You Create Email Newsletters Optin Forms On WordPress
- AddThis Audience Targeting Lets You Segment and Target Your Site Visitors With Custom Messages
- 5 Reasons Why I Use AddThis Marketing Tools On My Blogs
- AddThis Link Promotion PopUp Tool Helps Drive More Visitors To Pages You Want Them To See