UPDATE: MTN Nigeria has introduced new Blackberry packages tagged BlackBerry Complete and BlackBerry Unlimited. Click here for the updated info on how to activate MTN BIS.
If you have a Blackberry device and you wish to browse the Internet with it via MTN, then you will have to subscribe for the BlackBerry Internet service using your MTN SIM card.As at the time of publishing this post, MTN Nigeria offers Weekly and Monthly plans for BB users.
To activate the BlackBerry Internet service on the MTN network as a Prepaid Customer, purchase your BlackBerry device (from MTN or any retailer – make sure its not locked down to another network), insert your MTN SIM, and do the following:
- load N3,000 and text “BIS” to 21600. This will give you one MONTH subscription to the service and configure your device automatically.
- load N1,000 and text “BBWEEK” to 21600. This will give you one WEEK subscription to the service and configure your device automatically.
The Service will be activated for you in 24hrs and you will surely get the confirmation via a text message too.
I hope this helps…
If you have anything to contribute or ask, Kindly make use of the comment form below.
Please, do not forget to SUBSCRIBE to this blog, so that you can be receiving future BlackBerry tips/tricks, articles, freebies DIRECTLY into your email inbox, even when you are not online.
NOTE: If the LINKS are NOT clickable, it simple means you are not reading this at www.ogbongeblog.com. So, visit WWW.OGBONGEBLOG.COM now to read the original article.
- Codes for MTN BIS Plans (Monthly/Weekly/Daily)
- Codes For Glo Mobile BIS (Blackberry Internet Subscription)
- MTN Nigeria Internet Settings for iPad, iPhone, Android, BB and Nokia
- How To Activate MTN BlackBerry Service (Complete, Unlimited and Social MTN BIS plans)
- Codes for New MTN Internet Bundles: Get 250MB for #1300