If you want to change your Facebook profile name, for reasons best known to you, you can easily get it done by following some few steps.
Login To Your Facebook Account, via a Computer.
Click on the “Account” link located by the top-right corner of your screen.
Then, click on “Account Settings” as indicated in the picture below:
Thereafter, you will see a new page. Scroll down till you see “Name” as in the picture below:
Click on the “Change” link and edit it.
I hope it works for you.
Connect with me on Facebook at : www.facebook.com/jideogunsanya and instantly get free gifts for doing so.
- How To Add Two Call To Action Buttons To Facebook Page
- Facebook Live Audio Lets You Broadcast Live Without a Video Camera
- How I Download Videos From Facebook To PC Without Software
- 6 Ways Facebook Is Empowering Small Businesses To Succeed In The Mobile World
- Facebook Live Unable To Find Camera? Try This