Since Twitter introduced the new Twitter design on September 14, 2010; many Twitter users have not been finding it easy to make their Twitter backgrounds fit inside the new Twitter interface. Today, I have decided to share with you, the template I used in designing my new twitter background.
You can download the template at: http://ibrandstudio.com/filedownload/final.psd_.zip
After downloading it, extract the file, open it with Adobe Photoshop and apply your creativity. Feel free to check out the tutorial ” How To Create a simple new Twitter Background Design in Adobe Photoshop
You can check out my Twitter background: www.twitter.com/ogbongeblog Feel free to follow me and I will follow you too.
If you do not know what Twitter is, read: What is Twitter and Why Should I Use Twitter
- How To Stop Facebook From Posting Automatically To Your Twitter
- TweetChat With EllaeCreative Holds 12pm Today! Join Me!
- Warble Alerts : Email Notification Tool For Tracking Twitter Hashtags, Keywords etc
- Twitter Conversion Tracking/ Remarketing Code Throwing Error on Blogger? Try This
- How To Change Twitter Username Without Losing Followers and Tweets