Is your Facebook wall been flooded with notifications that you have been tagged in a friend’s album, telling you to click on a link so as to see who checks your facebook profile? Well, worry no more as am going to tell you how to put a stop to the mess.
The “Profile Counter” application ( “Profile Creeps”/”Profile peekers”) which was not developed by Facebook.com , has been causing nuisance on my wall lately and am glad that I have finally blocked it as you can see in the picture below.
To view the list of apps you have blocked, login to Facebook via a computer, go to “Account“, “Privacy Settings“, scroll down and click on “Block Lists“.
Below is what you will see on your wall when you are tagged by a friend using the application.
So, How Do I block it?
You can now enjoy facebooking without having to worry about the “Profile Counter” shits…
Kindly use the share buttons on this blog to share this with your friends and I am sure they will like it.
Connect with me on facebook via www.facebook.com/jideogunsanya for more tips and updates.
- How To Add Two Call To Action Buttons To Facebook Page
- Facebook Live Audio Lets You Broadcast Live Without a Video Camera
- How I Download Videos From Facebook To PC Without Software
- 6 Ways Facebook Is Empowering Small Businesses To Succeed In The Mobile World
- Facebook Live Unable To Find Camera? Try This