If you receive International checks from Google Adsense program, Affiliate programs etc, you can cash the International checks in Nigeria provided you are matured enough to operate a bank account.
A friend of mine, Ikenna Odinaka of AfterSchoolAfrica, who is also a member of BloggersLab, has already shared his experience with GTB bank and I will like you to read the post on his blog. In his post, he talked about the entire process to cash your checks/cheques; the procedures, the fees involved and the time requirements.
1. You will need to open an Euro or Dollar domiciliary bank account preferably with GTB Bank. You will need to deposit your check in the dorm account for it to be verified and cleared.
2. It is easier to open a dorm account with GTB when you already operate a Savings/ Current account with the bank. You do not need to take any money to the bank before the dorm account can be opened for you.
3. GTB Bank will give you a dorm account opening form and 2 Reference forms which 2 different references will have to fill on your behalf.
4. Your references are two people who own an active current account either in Naira, Dollar or any currency who will recommend you to the bank as someone they can trust to maintain a current account (your Dom. Account is a current account).
5. Once you submit your dorm account opening form, together with the 2 references forms, the info provided will be verified by GTB bank and if all goes well, your dorm account will be opened for you.
6. Once your domiciliary account is opened (Reference or no Reference) you can have your Google/affiliate check credited to your account after clearance but without verified references you can not withdraw/ cash your money. That’s about how important it is.
I hope this info helps. Feel free to check out Ikenna’s post at: http://www.afterschoolafrica.com/2010/12/how-to-cash-your-google-international.html
Below is a snapshot of one of my Google Adsense checks:
Feel Free to share this blog post with your friends using the share buttons on this page.
If you have anything to contribute or ask, Kindly make use of the comment form below.
Please, do not forget to SUBSCRIBE to this blog, so that you can be receiving future tips, freebies DIRECTLY into your email inbox, even when you are not online.
So, for you not to miss those and be getting them right inside your email inbox even when you are not on the internet, kindly go to http://feedburner.google.com/fb/a/mailverify?uri=SecretInfos-Ogbongeblog and enter your email. Once entered, you will have to check your email for a confirmation email containing a confirmation link. Once you VERIFY your email by clicking on the confirmation link in the message, YOU WILL NEVER MISS MY FUTURE ARTICLES AND FREEBIES AGAIN.
Do not forget to check out the my Adsense tips at: https://www.ogbongeblog.com/search/label/adsense%20tips
NOTE: If the LINKS are NOT clickable, it simple means you are not reading this at www.ogbongeblog.com. So, visit WWW.OGBONGEBLOG.COM now to read the original article.
- Send/Receive Money in Nigeria With Your Email – FASTECASH
- You Can Now Accept Online Payments in Nigeria With Paystack Without Business Registration
- Alat By Wema Virtual Dollar Card Lets Nigerians Pay Online In Dollars
- VoguePay 3.0 Lets SMEs Accept Bitcoins Payment in Nigeria and More
- Payoneer Lets You Pay And Receive Online Payments From International Clients