Since the day I published “How to use Web4africa free .co.ng domain name for Adsense for domain” , I keep receiving questions on how to use this free domain name as a custom domain for Blogger Blogs. Today, I have decided to explain how to make use of the domain name so you can change the address of your blogspot blog from .blogspot to .com.ng
1. Read https://www.ogbongeblog.com/2011/02/how-to-use-web4africa-free-cong-domain.html and follow the steps on how to get your free .com.ng and how to change the nameservers.
2. After changing the nameservers of your domain name as explained in Step 2 of the post above ( https://www.ogbongeblog.com/2011/02/how-to-use-web4africa-free-cong-domain.html ) , login to your blogger blog.
3. After logging in to your blogger blog, go to Settings, then click on the Publishing tab.
4. Choose to publish to a “custom domain“, then click the “Switch to Advanced Settings” link. You will be taken to a page where you will see a box like the one in the picture below:
5. Type in your .com.ng domain name in the box ( including the www prefix ) and complete the word verification before saving.
6. Wait for some minutes and enter your .com.ng domain name into your browser’s address bar. You should now see you blog on a .com.ng address.
7. That’s all.
Remember, anybody that visits your old .blogspot.com address will be automatically redirected to your new address.
I hope this info helps….
If this tutorial seems complex for you to handle, I can help you set it up for just N1500. Check the payment page and contact me. 07062918898.
If you are interested in changing it to .com instead of .com.ng, I will do it for you for just N3000 ( includes domain name fee).
If you have any question to ask or just have anything to say, kindly make use of the comment form below this post.
Please, do not forget to SUBSCRIBE to this blog, so that you can be receiving future tips, freebies DIRECTLY into your email inbox, even when you are not online.
So, for you not to miss those and be getting them right inside your email inbox even when you are not on the internet, kindly go to http://feedburner.google.com/fb/a/mailverify?uri=SecretInfos-Ogbongeblog and enter your email. Once entered, you will have to check your email for a confirmation email containing a confirmation link. Once you VERIFY your email by clicking on the confirmation link in the message, YOU WILL NEVER MISS MY FUTURE ARTICLES AND FREEBIES AGAIN.
- MailOptin Plugin Lets You Create Email Newsletters Optin Forms On WordPress
- AddThis Audience Targeting Lets You Segment and Target Your Site Visitors With Custom Messages
- 5 Reasons Why I Use AddThis Marketing Tools On My Blogs
- AddThis Link Promotion PopUp Tool Helps Drive More Visitors To Pages You Want Them To See