More so, in some offices, schools and countries, some sites specially social networking websites like MySpace and facebook are often blocked.
You can now access such websites and even prevent them from keeping record of your identity if you use any of the methods below:
1. Softwares that Hide IP
There are softwares out there whose basic function is to hide your IP and unblock websites. Most are very easy to use.
There are some cases whereby you will not be able to install softwares to a PC and you need to access some blocked websites. This is common in some cyber-cafes where installation of softwares to the computers can only be done by the admin. In such cases, some firefox add-ons that hide IP become good alternatives.
FoxyProxy is a small add-on for Firefox that allows users to access blocked sites. SwitchProxy or AutoProxy. are similar add-ons that can be used to access such blocked websites too.
I hope this info helps…
Please, use the like/share buttons to share this post with your friends. There is love in sharing….
- 6 Ways Fraudsters Can Access and Hack Your Bank Account
- 9 Ways To Make Money In Nigeria During Sallah Celebration
- 5 Steps An Entrepreneur Can Take To Successfully Partner With A Larger Company
- 3 Tips On How To Become Successful In Life With Your Own Ideas
- 5 Reasons You’re Not Making It As A Blogger Yet