Right from the day Facebook Introduced the “Facebook App for Every Phone“, I have been noticing the “Error | Facebook” message while trying to access Facebook Mobile ( m.facebook.com) via my Nokia browser and Mozilla firefox. This really made it very hard for me to reply loads of my Facebook messages, not until I discovered a solution, which I decided to share with you today.
So, what is the way out?
1. Instead of going to m.facebook.com on your phone or Internet browser, just go to m.facebook.com/messages Enter your Facebook Login details and you will instantly have access to your Facebook messages. From your inbox, you can follow the links to view your profile, comment on posts etc but if you click on the “Home” link, you might see the “Error” message again, hence, don’t bother clicking on the “Home” link.
2. Try and access Facebook.com with your Opera Mini or Bolt Lite Browser and you should be able to access your Facebook Messages.
I hope this simple tricks works….also hoping Facebook will fix this bug asap.
Kindly use the Like/Recommend/Share/Tweet buttons to share this with your friends.
Feel free to use the comment form below to ask questions or contribute to this info…
- How To Add Two Call To Action Buttons To Facebook Page
- Facebook Live Audio Lets You Broadcast Live Without a Video Camera
- How I Download Videos From Facebook To PC Without Software
- 6 Ways Facebook Is Empowering Small Businesses To Succeed In The Mobile World
- Facebook Live Unable To Find Camera? Try This