The Internet Bundle works on mobile phones. You do not need any special SIM card to get started as you can use you existing Globacom SIM card too.
You must set up your phone to use Globacom Internet settings below for you to enjoy this bundle.
To configure your Nokia Phone, from the Menu, Go to Settings > Connection> Access points. Click options and select “New Access Point” Then fill in the setting for each parameter listed below.
Globacom Access Point Settings (APN)
APN Name = gloflat
Username = flat
Password = flat
The same settings above is what you will need to set up Globacom on any Universal or unlocked modem.
How Do I Get Started With the ” Always Macro”?
Using your Globacom SIM card,
Text ACTIVATE to 127,
From the sms you receive, text 5 to 127 for “Handset/Tablet packs“,
From the sms you receive, text 54 to 127 (for Always Macro i.e. 1Gig@3000 Naira for 30 days)
Remember, Speed depends on coverage in your locality.
Hope this helps….
If you want to browse with N100, N400 and N1000 on your phone, check: https://www.ogbongeblog.com/2011/06/browse-with-n100-10mb-on-your.html
- Glo Yakata Prepaid Plan Launched In Nigeria With Amazing Benefits
- Glo Go Russia Promo Lets You Qualify For A Draw To Travel To Russia From Nigeria Free
- 2017 Graduate Recruitment at Glo
- Glo Introduces New Data Plans with Free YouTube Streaming
- Recharge Glo Airtime With *323* Instead of *123* and Get x4 Bonus Instantly!