If you are using Globacom SIM card to connect to the internet via your modem, tablet or mobile device, there are cases, whereby your subscription will be automatically renewed once it expires. Some subscribers seem not to like this feature, hence, have been asking me how to disable this. As a result of this, I have decided to share the trick with you.
How can I disable this?
Just use the Glo SIM to text CANCEL to 127
After sending the text, you should receive a message telling you that your auto-renewal feature has been cancelled. You can then be subscribing to the available Globacom Internet bundles at your own will.
Alternatively, if you are connected to the internet with your Glo SIM and then visit hsi.glo.com , you will see the “Renewal button” You can click it to Enable or Disable the Renewal feature.
I hope this helps…
- Glo Yakata Prepaid Plan Launched In Nigeria With Amazing Benefits
- Glo Go Russia Promo Lets You Qualify For A Draw To Travel To Russia From Nigeria Free
- 2017 Graduate Recruitment at Glo
- Glo Introduces New Data Plans with Free YouTube Streaming
- Recharge Glo Airtime With *323* Instead of *123* and Get x4 Bonus Instantly!