If you are a Google Adsense publisher, you must be familiar with all the various Google Adsense Formats out there. This helps a lot in Adsense optimisation which in return can also help you earn more from Google Adsense. You must be able to test the various formats out there so you can know the formats that are really bringing in the money for you.
Basically there are:
1. Text Ads
2. Image Ads
3. Video Ads
4. Link Units
5. Flash Ads
6. Mobile Ads
Go to https://www.google.com/adsense/static/en_US/AdFormats.html to check the various Adsense formats now and also view the sample placements.
The Leaderboard (728 x 90) is a must have on any blog and makes more sense when you set it up to also display rich media ads too ( images/flash).
In my future posts, I will explain how to arrange all your Adsense ads in ways that will be attracting clicks. remember, you can display maximum of 3 Ad units, 3 Link units and 2 search boxes on a page. hence, always make sure you make use of all this ad slots.
- How To Remove Google Adsense Auto Ads From Your Blog
- Adsense Auto Ads : Benefits, How To Place Code On Blogger, WordPress and View Reports
- Add Ads.Txt File To Blogger Blogs via Settings
- Adsense Now Allows Placement of 320×250 Ad Banner Above The Fold On Mobile Pages
- How I Make Adsense Responsive Ad Code To Display 300×250 Banner On Mobile