iTunes is a free application for Mac and PC. It plays all your digital music and video. It syncs content to your iPod, iPhone,iPad and Apple TV. And it’s an entertainment superstore that stays open 24/7.
With iTunes, you can:
- Organize your music into playlists
- Edit file information
- Record compact discs
- Copy files to an iPod, iPad or other digital audio player
- Purchase music and videos on the Internet through the built-in iTunes store
- Run a visualizer to display graphical effects in time to the music
- Encode music into a number of different audio formats.
32 and 64 bit versions are available.
If you want to download to Windows 7, you can go for the 64 bit version. To know your system type i.e if it is 32 or 64 bit, right click on “My Computer” and you will see it there.
After downloading it to your PC, install it and run it. You can then connect your Apple device to your PC using your USB cable, after which you can start synchronising your Apple device with your PC.
I hope this helps…
In my future posts, I will be sharing with you more iTunes tips including how to synchronise iTunes with your iPod, iPad, iPhone etc
If you do not want to miss these infos, SUBSCRIBE TO MY BLOG NOW. Make sure you verify the subscription.
- Selling iTunes Card In Nigeria – How To Find The Best Platform
- Ogbongeblog Template Free Download Now Available For A Limited Time
- GiftCards.NG: Buy Amazon, PlayStation, iTunes Gift Cards Online in Nigeria
- Download Free Sound Recorder For Windows PC From Filehippo
- Download Ogbongeblog Free Responsive Magazine Blogger Template