Over the last year, the Facebook messages team has been working to make it easier to have one on one conversations with Facebook friends. In November 2010, Facebook launched the new messages, which brings together chats, texts, emails and messages all in one place. Today I’m excited to introduce an improvement to Facebook chat.
Facebook.com has launched a multi-person chat, which is one of Facebook’s most requested features. Now when your friends can’t figure out what movie to see, you can just add them to a chat and decide together. To include more friends in your conversation, simply select “Add Friends to Chat” by clicking on the icon highlighted in the picture below.
And just like your other chats, the history of your conversation is available in messages.
- How To Add Two Call To Action Buttons To Facebook Page
- Facebook Live Audio Lets You Broadcast Live Without a Video Camera
- How I Download Videos From Facebook To PC Without Software
- 6 Ways Facebook Is Empowering Small Businesses To Succeed In The Mobile World
- Facebook Live Unable To Find Camera? Try This