You can play this game on your iPhone, iPad and Android phone. If you do not have any of these devices, you can still play the game with your Facebook friends, right on Facebook.
You’ll be able to play anyone you’ve ever “friended,” so you’ll never run out of new friends to challenge. The Facebook version has everything you’ve come to love about the mobile one — the same word building, double & triple score seeking and chat bubble sending goodness — but on the big screen. Plus, you can play on your laptop and then pick up later on your phone. You now have no excuses for taking too long to make a move!
How To Get Started
On a laptop/desktop? Click here to play Words With Friends on Facebook!
Note: you first login, you’ll have to authorize some permissions. Then you can start playing the game.
Feel free to invite and challenge me. My Facebook url is: www.facebook.com/jidetheblogger
- How To Add Two Call To Action Buttons To Facebook Page
- Facebook Live Audio Lets You Broadcast Live Without a Video Camera
- How I Download Videos From Facebook To PC Without Software
- 6 Ways Facebook Is Empowering Small Businesses To Succeed In The Mobile World
- Facebook Live Unable To Find Camera? Try This