This might be coming late, but I am delighted to inform you that Seun Osewa, the owner of Nairaland.com, is willing to compensate you with prize money of N60, 000 if you can come up with the best essay that can explain how you can set up a business with just 1 million naira, and make it grow to a predominant position in Nigeria with no additional funding.
It’s specifically about building a profitable library or other media rental business where great books, especially non-fiction books and other media related items can be borrowed by paying customers.
The contest is in progress. Deadline for submission of your entry is Friday the 14th of October, 2011. According to him, the winners will
be announced on Monday, the 17th of October, 2011 and awarded their
prizes by direct deposit into their bank accounts.
The prizes are as follows: The writer of the the best essay will win 60,000 naira, the runner-up 30,000 naira, and the 3rd best 15,000 naira.
You can read full details about the contest here: http://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-772970.0.html
If you are interested, send your entry to : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Things You Must Know Before You Travel
- Why I Abandoned Law for the Network Marketing Profession in Nigeria
- MailOptin Plugin Lets You Create Email Newsletters Optin Forms On WordPress
- How Nigerian Lady Stumbled on a Secret that Turned Her N61k into N1.8M with Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency and How You can too!
- GTBank Dollar Card Expired? Renewal & Activation Explained!