With the help of “Facebook ads” and “Google Adwords“, you can easily advertise your products and services to your target audience.
While hunting for a way to pay for Facebook Ads, I tried GTB Naira Mastercard but facebook declined it despite the fact that I have even activated the card with the GTBank Token. While sourcing for alternative card I can use to pay for the facebook ads, I came across Udegbunam Chukwudi’s post on Zenith prepaid Visa Buxz debit card and I decided to go for the card. I got the card same day I applied for it and today, I am delighted to tell you that Facebook accepted it, cleared the debt I owed and I can now run more Facebook campaigns.
So, How Did You Get It?
Well, I walked in to the nearby Zenith Bank with my $150 notes and told the lady at the Customer Care desk that I need the Visa prepaid card. She asked me of the ID card I have and I told her that I have a VALID driver’s license. She also asked me if I have at least $120 with me and I told her I even have $150 with me. She also asked if I have Passport Photograph and Utility bill ( PHCN/NEPA bill) and I also told her that I have them.
She then gave me a form to fill, in which I filled in my Personal details and the details of my ID ( My driver’s license). Inside the form, you will see an option asking you if want a generic Buxz card or a personalized one. The personalized one comes with your name embossed on the card while the generic one doesn’t. I personally went for the generic one because I didn’t want to wait for extra days before I get my card.
I returned the form to her and waited for the processing. After processing it, she gave me a teller, told me to fill it and took it to the cashier, together with my $150 notes. After depositing the $150, I went back to the Customer care rep and the lady told me to wait a little more so I can get my card.
After some few minutes, she gave me my card and told me to go home and call Zenith Bank’s card services on 012781740 so they can activate the card for me. On getting home, I called 012781740 and was told to wait for 24 hours before I start using it.
Today, I logged in to my Fb Ads account, added the card and Facebook accepted it. The debt I owed was cleared and I can now run more campaigns. I got sms alerts on my phone from zenith Bank to alert me that some funds were deucted from my account for Facebook Ads.
Next week, I hope to visit the Zenith Bank again so i can apply for my tele-banking PIN for me to be able to have access to the Online Statement of Account of my Visa Prepaid card.
1. You can also use your International passport as means of Identity as alternative to the Driver’s license.
2. You can withdraw funds from ATM machines with this Visa card.
3. Zenith bank charges you $5 everytime you load the card.
4. There is a transaction fee on every transaction you do. The fee is 1.5% of the transaction amount/minimum of $3 I will shed more light on the charges in one of my future posts.
5. It is NOT COMPULSORY you have a bank account with Zenith bank for you to get the Prepaid Visa Card.
I hope this info helps…
Please, use the Like/Recommend/Tweet/Share buttons to share this powerful info with your friends…
Questions or Contributions???? Feel free to use the comment form.
In my future posts, I will share with you how I payed for Google Adwords campaigns without using a credit card and will also shed more light on the Visa prepaid card tele-banking platform. More so, I will be sharing with you how I used my GTB Naira mastercard to shop online at some selected websites and how I used the Zenith Visa card to pay AWEBER Communications.
So, for you not to miss all these, Subscribe to my blog NOW
- How To Activate Verve Cards For Online Transactions at Nigeria ATMs
- List of Nigerian Banks That Issue Verve Cards
- UBA Africard: Naira Visa Prepaid Card For Online Payments
- How To Check Balance of Zenith Prepaid Visa Card
- Register for Konga Merchant Account and Start Receiving Online Payments in Nigeria