- Your account is not on PIN hold.
You will be required to verify your PIN only after your account balance reaches verification threshold (€10 or $10). If you do not see a hold displayed at the top of Overview page, then it means that your account is not on PIN hold yet.
- A PIN might not have been sent to you.
You have to wait for a week after your account balance reached verification threshold for a PIN to be generated and mailed to you.
- You haven’t waited for 4 weeks after your last PIN was generated.
PINs often take up to 4 weeks to reach you by mail, it may take longer depending on your location.
If you have not received your PIN after 4 weeks, you can request a new one. To find the date when you will be able to request a new PIN by logging in to your account and viewing the Account Settings page under the Home tab.
- Your payment address is not valid.
Take a moment to review your payment address, and make updates to your address if necessary.
How to requesting a new PIN
- Sign in to your account.
- On the Home tab, visit the Account settings page.
- Click the ‘Verify address’ link.
- At the bottom of the page, click Request new PIN.
Google will then mail a new PIN to the address in your account. If your original PIN arrives first, feel free to use it; the replacement PINs are just duplicates of the original.
- How To Remove Google Adsense Auto Ads From Your Blog
- Adsense Auto Ads : Benefits, How To Place Code On Blogger, WordPress and View Reports
- Add Ads.Txt File To Blogger Blogs via Settings
- Adsense Now Allows Placement of 320×250 Ad Banner Above The Fold On Mobile Pages
- How I Make Adsense Responsive Ad Code To Display 300×250 Banner On Mobile