If you are a Globacom Nigeria BIS subscriber, some applications on your Blackberry will not work despite having an active BIS running on your BB if you didn’t configure your BB to use Glo APN settings . If the Glo APN settings are correctly configured, applications like 2go will run smoothly on your BB, though your airtime might be charged instead of your BIS.
Below is the Glo APN for Blackberry settings:
I hope this helps….
Feel free to contribute or ask questions via the comment from below.
Kindly share this with friends with the Like / Recommend / Tweet / Share buttons
- How to Sell Event Tickets Online and Fast in Nigeria
- Register for Konga Merchant Account and Start Receiving Online Payments in Nigeria
- How To Pay DsTv Subscription On Phone With KongaPay App
- KongaPay App for Android and iOS Lets You Make Online Payments In Nigeria With Ease
- Things You Must Know Before You Travel