Broken hyperlinks on blogs and websites are not just annoying – their existence may cause some real damage to your online business as well as to your reputation on the Internet! Broken Links make people not to find things/pages they are looking for on your blog/website and this might get them frustrated enough to never come back to your blog or website. Your blog’s ratings with major search engines like Google, Bing etc can also be impacted negatively by broken links.
In order for you not to damage your reputation online, I have decided to share with you, a free online broken link checker, with which you scan your blog or website for broken/dead links.
This free online Checker / Validator not just tells you which of your hyperlinks are dead but it will also show to your where exactly those stale references locate in your HTML code! Such a unique feature makes the checking service stand out from other available detection tools, and makes it very convenient for a webmaster to find bad URLs in virtually no time.
Summary of the features
– Checks your websites for dead links
– Can scan unlimited number of web-pages**
– Validates both internal and external URLs
– Shows problematic link’s location is your HTML code !!!
– For bad URLs reports HTTP response code: 404 etc
– Can run on Mac OS X, iPad, Linux, UNIX, Windows
** free version currently has a limit of 3000 pages
I use this free online broken link checker and I am sure you will find it quite useful too.
- Google Jobs Search Feature Helps You Better Connect With Jobs Online In Nigeria
- MailGun Lets You Send Bulk eMails Through SMTP And Track Them With Powerful Analytics
- WhyNoPadLock.com Lets You Check Why No Padlock In Addess Bar
- Favicon Validator That Previews and Tests Icons
- AddThis Lets You Add Related Posts, Follow/Share Buttons, Link Promotion Tools and More To Your Blog